Tuesday, December 26, 2006

24



And so it's December once again.It's freaky how quickly the year goes by.This month always has mixed emotions for me.I love the gift giving that makes this season what it is,but I guess I struggle a bit coz I don't get to share it with the part of my family that is in Zimbabwe.

I am very grateful to The One, coz I turned 24 this month.Three cheers for me!!!Hehehe.My beautiful wife got me some great gifts.The first one,well let's just say it caters to the metro in me.As for the rest: We went to Werribee Open Range Zoo,and I caught up with some homies there.I became quite home-sick actually.Then we had a nice dinner at a Chinese restaurant in Armadale....I stuffed myself.

It doesn't feel to different being 24,as opposed to being 23.I guess the main difference is just the extent to which my hair-line is receding....alarming.

Anyway,I trust The One has great stuff in store for me in the coming year.Maybe,somehow,my hair will grow back over my bald patch.

2 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, i give up - are you serious or joking about the bald patch?

 
At 4:19 AM, Blogger Don 'Lidzi said...

HA HA!! Ur 24 Like Jack Bauer Guy!! Come thru@!!!

My bra who is a year and a day younger than me. Eish.. Yah monna! hairline receeding, I wonder if its faster or at similar pace to Segale? But ur in the clear, u got a lovely lady whilst u still had hair LOL!
Poor Segale, pushing 26, receeding hairline.. eish, I hope he manages to consolidate.

I'll visit ur rents in Zim, and give them a live account of u living in prosperity here. Dont u worry..

In God we trust
I

 

Post a Comment

<< Home