Friday, January 13, 2006

Crunch II

Management??

I was reading the other day,and came across a nugget like so,"Recurring crisis is a symptom of inadequate management".Eish,I sat for a bit and reflected on the numerous examples of inadequate management that I see around me,then looked in the mirror.....

I wonder how many mistakes in my own life have been because of "poor management"....plenty.Ain't it interesting how almost everything is determined by the value of our decisions?Anyway,so straight away I asked The One to help me step up and make not jus good choices,but wise decisions.Moreso,coz I will have miself a familia real soon.

And then...?The wedding is close.Real close.We are so excited!And she is such a fine woman.Ahhh,one in a million.Jehovah is soooo GOOD.Stay tuned for the wedding gwans.

Do yourself a favour,learn to make good choices,coz if you apply them,they become wise decisions.

In Him

The Spirit

2 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Blogger Don 'Lidzi said...

THE SPIRIT!! Come thru guy!!

Indeed you're blessed with making good choices and wise decisions. Take for example the lady you're blessed to have soon to be your bride. Come thru Guy! You have come thru.

I hears ya about recurring crisis. I dislike the cyclic trap of such situations and honestly, without 'The One' I dunno how I would've got out of it. Management is definately key to keeping any system in check and it starts with that man in the mirror.

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger Tatenda Mudariki said...

Yeyeye. The Spirit, The Don and Donnettes all blogging now to inspire, pass on wisdom. C'est Magnifique! Truly you have been blessed beyond measure, especially with an Excellent Wife.

In THE ONE we trust for all the issues of life, in order to manage all situations and Continually Elevate.........!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home