Monday, January 16, 2006

Excellence or Obedience

It's Monday and I am in my 9 am class.........figure out the rest.....or let me help you.....I am very far from being churrpy,in fact I may be a bit grumpy.My mind is still in holiday mode.May The One help me!!!

Anyway,I was reflecting on the principle of Excellence versus Obedience.Too many times we seem to get confused when it comes to Jehovah's standards.With all His standards,He desires that we step up to the mark.What I am driving at is the issue of moving beyond Excellence,pressing towards Obedience.It is possible to have one without the other!!!

Give me a seccond to demystify..
The way man has tried to dilute The One's standards has caused many to settle for what seems to be excellent,yet falling short of true obedience.It's like combing your hair nice and proper,putting some gel and all,yet there is still snow (dandruff) underneath.Jus go ahead and use shampoo.

Let's shoot for total obedience,not jus excellence.It is possible to be excellent in disobedience,but it is even better to be wholly obedient,for out of that flows true excellence.

I hope that trickles and sediments in your mind.

In Him

The Spirit

1 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger Don 'Lidzi said...

Heela Wena!! Update guy.. We ALSO have a thirst for all things 'blog'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home